Monday, April 12, 2010
so much to do so little time
So looking to the days ahead for our Tech Pete class my head feels like it is going to explode. Not from the large amount of work all piling up on itself but also the time that is falling on. The efolio probably the most time consuming computer project I've ever been a part of is due this Thursday. This Thursday is also the day after my first tee time of the year for golf and the day after the first game of the Stanley Cup playoffs for the Penguins! I am going to be exhausted after all of that and the cramming of the efolio because every one knows procrastination is the only true way to do quality work. Well I better get busy putting off my work till the last minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eric, I agree this efolio is very time consuming. I have procrastnated too. It is very important though and must not be taken lightly. Golf will have to wait till after it is done for me. Even though I will probably watch most of the pens game like you. I hope you good luck with all of your work and decision making
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely a hellish week ! I had to finish the Efolio yesterday because I have Bio tonight which made it difficult to fit in studying for the A&P test! Efolio took about 3 1/2 hours to finish but I've worked on it here n there for the last month or so. Definitely can't wait to watch the Pens game tonight, even tho i'll miss half of it. Good luck finishing your efolio!
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you and i have to take some blame on myself for putting it off till this week espeically when its playoff time for the pens! But i agree i never had a class with this much work but ive learned a lot and thigns that i never knew before. This e-folio is rough but manageable if you take your time and plan it out ahead of time. But yeaa i agree and lets go pens
ReplyDelete